Konstantinos Gourgiotis is a Greek/American awarded film producer, director, and writer. He owns "Ace House Productions" a film & video production company based in Athens, Greece. He has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film Studies, with a first-class honors degree from the University Of Greenwich in London, UK. He is dealing with filmmaking since the age of fourteen. His films have participated and screened in more than 50 film festivals and cities all around the world such as Sangai, Toronto, Kairo, Wisconsin, Los Angeles e.t.c. He has earned over 30 awards in total until today. Alongside, besides directing, Konstantinos undertakes the line producing of short, feature films, TV commercials, and any type of video production.
Konstantinos lives in Greece but is also an American Citizen. He travels a lot to America and Canada for work, film festivals, and entertainment too. He loves food, traveling, and of course horror movies.
• ""The Ride" - Short Film - Line Producer/ Executive Producer (Pre - Production)
• ""The Path Of Sacrifice - Horigoskala" - Feature Documentary/ Producer/ Line Producer/ Director (2021)
• "With New Eyes"/ Short Film - Producer/ Line Producer/ Executive Producer (2020)
• "The Shepherd"/ Feature Film (100 minutes) - Producer/ Line Producer - (Post Production) - 2020
• "That Night"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Art Director/ Editor - 2020
• "Dynamometer"/ Short Film - Associate Producer/ Line Producer - 2019
• "Blackout"/Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Line Producer/ Location Scouter/ Casting Director/ Editor - 2018
• "The Kiss"/ Short Film - Producer/ Executive Producer/ Production Manager/ Production Accountant/ Cinematographer/ Location Scouter/ Casting Director/ Editor - 2018
• "After Dark"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Location Scouter/ Art Director/ Production Manager/ Production Accountant/ Editor/ Sound Designer - 2017
• "Sand On The Seabed"/ Book Trailer - Director - 2017
• "Trap Door"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Cinematographer/ Editor/Production Manager/ Production Accountant - 2017
• "Dance For All"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Editor -2015
• "Alone"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Editor - 2013
Awards - Distinctions - Screenings
36 Awards & 60 Official Selections
"I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my strong commitment to providing a professional service to all colleagues with whom I work. Secondly my skill at developing and maintaining a close working relationship with every client, something which in turn helps me to gain an in-depth understanding of their individual needs. Thirdly my real passion for the film and video industry as a whole, an obsession which allows me to spot trends and develop best practice processes."