Konstantinos Gourgiotis is an award-winning Greek-American director, producer and screenwriter. He is the founder of Ace House Productions, a video, film and advertising production company based in Athens, Greece. He has been involved in cinema since the age of fourteen. He studied film directing and production
at the University Of Greenwich in London and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film Studies with Honors. So far, he has won over 40 international awards and has over 70 participations in international festivals around the world. Along with directing, he undertakes the production of feature and short films, commercials and any kind of “project” that belongs to the audiovisual sector. He has worked in multiple productions in Greece, from commercials with a budget of over a million, TV series, and popular TV shows such as "The Next Top Model" and "Master Chef". In 2018, the Toronto International Nollywood Film Festival declared Konstantinos as the Ambassador of the Festival.
Konstantinos lives in Greece but is also an American Citizen. He travels a lot to America and Canada for work, film festivals, and entertainment too. He loves food, traveling, and of course horror movies.
• ""The Ride" - Short Film - Line Producer/ Executive Producer (Pre - Production)
• ""The Path Of Sacrifice - Horigoskala" - Feature Documentary/ Producer/ Line Producer/ Director (2021)
• "With New Eyes"/ Short Film - Producer/ Line Producer/ Executive Producer (2020)
• "The Shepherd"/ Feature Film (100 minutes) - Producer/ Line Producer - (Post Production) - 2020
• "That Night"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Art Director/ Editor - 2020
• "Dynamometer"/ Short Film - Associate Producer/ Line Producer - 2019
• "Blackout"/Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Line Producer/ Location Scouter/ Casting Director/ Editor - 2018
• "The Kiss"/ Short Film - Producer/ Executive Producer/ Production Manager/ Production Accountant/ Cinematographer/ Location Scouter/ Casting Director/ Editor - 2018
• "After Dark"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Location Scouter/ Art Director/ Production Manager/ Production Accountant/ Editor/ Sound Designer - 2017
• "Sand On The Seabed"/ Book Trailer - Director - 2017
• "Trap Door"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Cinematographer/ Editor/Production Manager/ Production Accountant - 2017
• "Dance For All"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Editor -2015
• "Alone"/ Short Film - Producer/ Writer/ Director/ Editor - 2013
Awards - Distinctions - Screenings
36 Awards & 60 Official Selections
"I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my strong commitment to providing a professional service to all colleagues with whom I work. Secondly my skill at developing and maintaining a close working relationship with every client, something which in turn helps me to gain an in-depth understanding of their individual needs. Thirdly my real passion for the film and video industry as a whole, an obsession which allows me to spot trends and develop best practice processes."